Exclusively located near Sloane Square at the heart of Chelsea, the 11 Cadogan Gardens is a truly iconic boutique hotel. Tucked away with the diverse pleasures of London at its doorstep.
The property was originally built in the 19th century and occupies a series of adjoining redbrick townhouses on a quiet square in Chelsea. Recently refurbished, the eclectic - yet elegant - interiors are a seamless blend of period features and contemporary design. All rooms are individually decorated, ranging from modest Petite Rooms to the magnificent Sloane Suite with its floor-to-ceiling windows, antique furniture and canopied four-poster bed.
The affluent shopping district of Knightsbridge borders the hotel, with world-famous names like Harvey Nichols and Harrods just a stroll away. The restaurant, Hans’ Bar & Grill, sits just behind on Pavilion Road and serves a seasonal, British-inspired menu all day. The sumptuous Chelsea Bar has velvet armchairs and an extensive list of wines and cocktails, whilst those looking to enjoy the quintessentially British pastime of afternoon tea can do so in the comfort of the bright drawing room.
11 Cadogan Gardens, at a glance
- Victorian townhouse hotel with an exclusive location at the heart of Chelsea in south-west London
- Built by Lord Chelsea in the 19th century
- Plush and individually decorated guestrooms and suites
- Antique furniture, period features, dark woods and deep red tones
- Amenities include flat screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and Nespresso coffee machines
- The best views of Cadogan Gardens are enjoyed from the sumptuous Sloane Suite
- Modern Hans’ Bar & Grill serves seasonal cuisine inspired by the classical training of head chef Adam England
- Inviting cocktail bar furnished with dark wood panelling, gold paint and leather
For leisure and pleasure
- Browse the high-end stores that line the streets of famous shopping district Knightsbridge
- Within easy reach of world-famous department stores like Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- State-of-the-art gym
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the drawing room or Hans’ Bar & Grill
- In the summer, you can lounge on the manicured lawn of Cadogan Gardens
- Explore the Farmers’ Market next to King’s Road
- Visit nearby galleries and museums including the Saatchi Gallery