Offering a fantastic variety of safari activities – from hot air ballooning to traditional canoe rides – Kadizora Camp allows you to make the most of the Delta’s varied terrain.
Make Kadizora Camp a part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Botswana and you could start your day with a hot air balloon flight over the floodplains of the mighty Okavango Delta. From this superb vantage point, you will be able to watch for nocturnal wildlife and enjoy a beautiful sunrise at the same time.
You will also have the opportunity for day and night game drives, walking safaris and excursions in dugout canoes – the traditional way to navigate the Delta’s complex waterways. In between activities you’ll find ample social areas to relax in, including a bar, lounge and dining area that opens onto a central deck and fire pit. A wooden walkway leads you to a swimming pool and pool deck – perfect for sunbathing during the day and stargazing at night.
There is a choice of eight luxury tents and four standard tents. Each is comfortably furnished in a classic safari style, with beautiful en-suite bathrooms and outdoor decks where you can take in superb views.
Kadizora Camp, at a glance
- Secluded camp with a fantastic location in the northern reaches of the Okavango Delta, in between the Vumbura River and Selinda Spillway
- Choice of eight luxury tents and four standard tents, each positioned to allow a high level of privacy
- Amenities include en-suite bathrooms and wooden decking with excellent views
- Wide variety of safari activities led by knowledgeable guides who will teach you about animal tracks, bush skills and natural remedies
- Delicious food prepared using fresh ingredients, served outdoors on the deck or in the cozy dining room
- Raised bar area with beautiful views over the floodplain – a great spot for watching the sunset
For leisure and pleasure
- Spectacular wildlife viewing featuring buffalo, lion, leopard, elephant, wild dogs, hyena, wildebeest, kudu and countless resident and migratory birds
- Choose from day and night game drives, bush walks, boating and mokoro (dugout canoe) excursions
- The only camp in the Okavango Delta to offer hot air ballooning (between April and September)
- Take a day trip to a traditional village to see how life is lived in rural Botswana
- At the end of the day socialise with other guests around a roaring camp fire
- Swimming pool with sun loungers