Two sister camps, each offering the same levels of luxury and wildlife viewing opportunities. But each one giving you a different safari experience.
During the high water season, Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp can only be reached by boat. And, you think to yourself as you float through the intricate channels of the delta, you wouldn’t have it any other way. Animals and birds, of course, make their own arrangements. So you can expect to see hippos,l ion, cheetah, buffalo, elephants, sable and roan.
At sister camp Xudum Okavango Delta Camp you’ll be beside a sparkling lagoon. And you won’t be the only visitors. Rare animals like leopard and African wild dogs occasionally join the resident hippos, whilst birds like Pel’s fishing owl and African fish eagles make the camp a haven for dedicated twitchers.
Reasons enough to make either Xaranna and Xudum part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Botswana.
Xaranna and Xudum Okavango Delta Camps, at a glance
- Two sister camps, each with nine luxurious, tented rooms on raised wooden platforms
- Four poster, netted beds
- Full en suite facilities including deep baths
- Indoor and al fresco showers
- Fantastic wide open views of the surrounding countryside and wildlife visitations
- Superb camp meals served in open-sided dining rooms
For leisure and pleasure
- Day and night game drives
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Photographic excursions to Chobe National Park
- Open air boma for star-gazing and round-the-campfire stories
- Wide range of game sightings at both camps, including: elephant, giraffe, impala, sable, antelope, kudu, zebra, waterbuck, wildebeest, red lechwe, Cape buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah, wildcat, hyena and African wild dogs
- Exceptional bird watching