Kicheche Valley, located in acacia woodlands in a secluded valley of the Naboisho Conservancy, is an intimate luxury tented camp.
The six luxurious tents, built in a unique style incorporating high eco-standards, are set on platforms and provide the perfect base to see the stunning wildlife and wilderness. With strict controls on bed and vehicle numbers in this community driven conservation area, a high quality wilderness experience is assured all year round.
The camp is set on the Eastern side of the 50,000 hectare Mara Naboisho conservancy in a beautiful secluded valley dotted with Acacia trees. The location is close to both the Enniskeria river region, with it’s stunning granite outcrops and permanent pools popular with the resident wildlife, and the vast plains to the north hosting large numbers of plains game and containing a vital elephant corridor. The valleys to the west provide a scenic backdrop whilst game driving and are ideal for game walks.
Kicheche Valley, at a glance
- 52,000 acres of private land dedicated to wildlife conservation
- The highest density of giraffes in the Maasai Mara ecosystem
- 6 tents, octagonal in shape, set on a wooden platform
- En-suite bathroom with running solar heated water.
- Central dining and lounge area with stunning view on the valley and the extensive Mara plains
- Under the stars dining or communal dining with your host in the restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Game drives, day and night
- Bird watching
- Mara fly camping: one night out in the wilderness either as a journey towards Kicheche Bush camp or on its own
- Massages and yoga
- Village visit