If you’re serious about sun worship, try Ocean Spa Lodge. If you seriously want the ultimate luxury, tailor-made vacation to Kenya, combine it with an unforgettable safari.
After the call of the wildlife, the thrill of seeing elephants and giraffe ambling across wide open plains and the sheer adrenalin surge of watching big cats hunting…try some down time.
Down on Kenya’s south coast lies Ocean Spa Lodge – a pioneering health and wellness retreat with acres of white sand, the warmth of the Indian Ocean and seemingly endless sunshine. Not to mention a level of luxury and attention to detail only usually found in major international hotels. Designer bathrooms, for example, verandas with horizon-wide sea views, private gardens and gourmet cuisine.
Ocean Spa Lodge is a new – and brilliant - concept in boutique lodge resorts, offering 10 exclusive suites arranged in five secluded houses, giving you the opportunity to be as social, or as castaway, as you like.
Ocean Spa Lodge, at a glance
- Stylish new beach lodge resort with boutique design and luxurious appointments
- Six km of pristine beachfront
- 6 stylish villas, 14 suites
- All suites have private entrances and their own gardens
- Large verandas with beautiful sea views
- En suite bathrooms, separate lounges and sitting areas
- Rustic wooden ceilings, polished wood floors and contemporary furniture
- Gourmet food freshly prepared using local ingredients wherever possible
For leisure and pleasure
- Large infinity edge pool
- Spa offering a totally modern health and wellness experience with a whole range of treatments and relaxing rituals
- Pilates and yoga
- Superb snorkeling and coral reef diving in nearby marine preserves
- Big game fishing
- Visits to Funzi Island to explore the mangroves and watch sea turtles (in season)
- Cultural visits to traditional local villages
- Extraordinary star gazing
- Sky diving by arrangement