If you’re shooting a movie you have to be somewhere you know will be rich in game. The same could be said of keen photographers treating themselves to the safari of a lifetime.
The Walt Disney crew stayed at Rekero Camp. And it is here that you can witness - close up - the vast, seasonal wildebeest migration. You’ll see big cats hunting and elephant herds tending their young. You’ll snap graceful giraffe effortlessly cruising across the plains. You’ll follow Maasai tribesmen as they use their traditional skills to track game. And you’ll visit local villages to understand the indigenous way of life.
Bring a camera with lots of memory.
Rekero Camp, at a glance
- Seasonal tented camp in the Mara Serengeti from June to March
- Perfectly placed for annual migrations
- The world’s most concentrated and diverse game regions
- Seven double and two family tents
- True feeling of life in the bush
For leisure and pleasure
- Sensational wildlife and bird watching
- Specially adapted safari vehicles
- Experienced Maasai and II Dorobo guides with inherited bush wisdom
- Guided walks and game drives tailored to suit you
- Cultural safaris and eco-system appreciation
- Bush picnics and sundowners
- Hot air balloon trips (optional extra)