Ten exquisite villas make up Coral Lodge. Each is surrounded by an unspoiled nature reserve, pristine beaches and the aquamarine waters of the Indian Ocean.
Guests have a choice of views with five of the villas facing the ocean and the other five overlooking the lagoon’s crystal clear waters. All are spacious, light and airy with elegant canopy beds, open-plan lounges and private decks - an ideal spot for a morning coffee, sundowner or spa treatment. The use of local designs, wood and textiles ensure the villas blend seamlessly with their natural surroundings.
At mealtimes guests are treated to a fabulous Mozambican menu showcasing the fresh flavor of local ingredients. Enjoy meals on your private deck or opt for a romantic beach dinner under the stars. Activities are plentiful and include sailing in a traditional dhow, fishing, diving and snorkeling the nearby reefs. You can also explore the mangroves for indigenous wildlife, visit the local market and set sail for a deserted island for a picnic lunch.
Coral Lodge, at a glance
• Exquisite location on a beautiful peninsula close to Ilha De Mozambique
• Surrounded by an unspoiled reserve full of beaches, dunes and mangroves
• Ten luxurious villas with ensuite bathrooms with a separate bathtub and shower
• Two of the villas are designed for families and feature an extra bedroom
• Glorious ocean or lagoon views
• Private decks, king beds, elegant living areas and ceiling fans
• Fresh local ingredients showcased in the lodge’s Mozambican restaurant
• Warm and genuine hospitality
• The Reef bar
For leisure and pleasure
• Daily transfers to Ilha De Mozambique
• Pristine beaches and a beautiful lagoon
• Experience the rich history and culture of Ilha De Mozambique
• Enjoy sunsets over the lagoon from your private deck
• In-villa dining, private beach dinners and private island picnics
• Wellness spa offering in-villa spa treatments
• Array of activities including snorkeling, fishing, canoeing and whale watching
• Visit nearby historical and cultural sites
• Relax by the pool
• Sunsets from traditional dhow boats