The Etosha Safari Lodge and its 65 airy chalets lie within a stone’s throw of Namibia’s celebrated Etosha National Park where countless elephants, lion and black rhino await.
Just 10km from Etosha’s Andersson Gate, Etosha Safari Lodge is ideally situated for daily safaris into the park with its diverse and abundant wildlife. The lodge’s knowledgeable guides, who know all about the park’s most active waterholes, can lead you on both full and half-day game drives in comfortable, nine-seater safari vehicles. Etosha Safari Lodge also provides a good base for self-driving guests looking to explore the park in their own vehicle.
Back at the lodge, you can cool off in one of three refreshing swimming pools dotted about the property, or enjoy sundowners on the expansive sunset deck overlooking the mopane-covered hillsides towards Etosha National Park. Each of the lodge’s 65 spacious bungalows, with their whitewashed walls and simple furnishings, are comfortable spaces complete with ensuite bathrooms and outdoor terraces.
Etosha Safari Lodge, at a glance
- Prime Etosha accommodation set on a hillock just 10km away from the park’s Andersson Gate
- Beautiful views overlooking lush mopane woodland out towards Etosha National Park in the distance
- 65 double room bungalows (including five open-plan family rooms) with outdoor terraces
- Amenities include air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with showers
- The main lodge houses the restaurant and bar, complete with a spacious deck and dining area
- A knowledgeable and enthusiastic team of guides to lead activities
For leisure and pleasure
- Embark on full and half-day game drives into Etosha National Park to discover some of the park’s diverse wildlife
- You can also self-drive through the park in your own vehicle
- Dine under the stars on the outside veranda to the backdrop of a crackling campfire
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in three separate swimming pools
- Watch sensational sunsets from the sundeck
- Browse the curio shop
- Spot a variety of birds at the waterhole