Perched peacefully on a hilltop, GocheGanas combines fantastic wildlife experiences with state of the art wellness facilities.
The lodge has a superb location in the private GocheGanas Nature Reserve, a land roamed by an array of unique wildlife including bat-eared foxes, springbok, blue and black wildebeest, white rhino, oryx and an abundance of birds. Accommodations at the lodge comprises of 16 thatched chalets, each with en suite bathrooms, wide timber decks and large windows that open onto beautiful views of the surrounding wilderness.
Morning and afternoon game drives will bring you up close encounters with the area’s wildlife, whilst nature walks with expert guides are also on offer. And when you’re done you can indulge in a variety of pampering treatments and massages, or make use of the lodge’s heated indoor pool, cave sauna or gym. There is also an outdoor pool where you relax in the sunshine and watch game drink at the waterhole below. What’s more, with zero light pollution, the star gazing opportunities at GocheGanas are simply spectacular.
GocheGanas, at a glance
- Located 29km outside of Windhoek
- 6,000 hectare GocheGanas Nature Reserve home to 25 different large game species
- 16 luxurious and private chalets including one family suite
- All have en suite bathrooms, timber decks, air conditioning, minibar and TVs
- Plush four poster beds with mosquito netting
- Outdoor restaurant and bar
- Fantastic views over the reserve
For leisure and pleasure
- Wide range of wellness treatments and massages at the Wellness Village
- 11 specialist treatment rooms with top of the range equipment
- Indoor heated swimming pool and outdoor pool
- Cave sauna and Kneipp (natural spring water) showers
- Fitness, gym and yoga facilities
- Early morning and late afternoon game drives
- Guided walks
- Exceptional star gazing