This chic, peaceful guesthouse boasts a location at the heart of historic Swakopmund, just steps from the beach and the city’s shopping and food hotspots.
Originally a vacation home, Swakopmund Guesthouse is run by the Borg family who opened the property up to visitors back in 2008. Accommodations is modern and consists of seven standard rooms, seven luxury rooms and one dedicated family suite. Each guestroom has its own flair but all are elegantly decorated and inspired by the coastal surroundings, with crisp white linens, cream walls and beach pebble décor.
Choose to include Swakopmund Guesthouse in your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Namibia and you’ll be within easy reach of all that this exciting city has to offer. There are many activities catered towards the adventurous traveler, from sand-boarding and quad biking in the desert, to parasailing and sea kayaking off the coast. For those seeking a more relaxed stay, the property can also arrange for you to enjoy a dolphin cruise in Walvis Bay or camel riding at a farm just outside the city.
Swakopmund Guesthouse, at a glance
- Owner-run, exclusive bed & breakfast in the coastal city of Swakopmund
- Peaceful, spacious guestrooms including a two-bedroom family suite
- All rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, flat screen TVs, tea/coffee facilities, high speed Wi-Fi and hairdryers
- Modern décor with a light color palette and wallpapers depicting serene ocean scenes
- Delicious buffet breakfasts are served each morning in the airy dining room
- Enjoy tea, coffee and light snacks in the lounge area
- Secure parking for guests
- Eco-friendly property
For leisure and pleasure
- Just a five-minute walk from the beach
- Try your hand at sand-boarding and quad biking in the desert
- Ride a fat bike in and around Swakopmund
- Explore the wetlands and coastal areas by sea kayak
- Thrilling parasailing and skydiving experiences
- Explore the Swakopmund Riverbed on horseback
- Fishing opportunities
- Encounter seals and dolphins on a cruise in Walvis Bay
- Explore the local crafts market