A luxurious new tented camp, standing on the site of one of Zambia’s most established lodges – ensuring that you experience the definitive, modern African safari.
The definitive African safari means meeting big game close up. It means undistracted viewing of water buck, buffalo, elephant, eland, sable, zebra, kudu and impala. It means seeing big cats like lion and leopard, and watching impala spring light-footed away from hunting predators.
At Anabezi, safaris can include over 500 different species of birds and treks to see hippos and Zambezi crocodile. Not to mention the unbeatable sensation – and surprising luxury - of sleeping in the bush in a tented camp, exchanging stories around the campfire, and waking to an African dawn as the sun turns the sky from dark blue to burnished gold.
Fly into Anabezi by private plane, as part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Zambia.
Anabezi, at a glance
- Luxury, tented camp on the site of the long-established Ana Tree Lodge
- Game-rich setting in the heart of the Zambezi National Park
- Just 11 contemporary safari tents on raised wooden platforms
- Superb panoramic views and game watching from the comfort of the tents
- All rooms have private plunge pools
- Modern en suite bathrooms
- Excellent food presented in a dining room with magnificent views
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool
- Game drives in new safari vehicles with no more than four visitors per vehicle
- Night drives to see nocturnal game
- Walking safaris with expert guides
- Canoeing safaris and boating on the Zambezi to watch crocs and hippos
- Phenomenal bird watching
- Great freshwater game fishing for tigerfish
- Game watching from the lodge itself