Kapani Lodge is an island of luxurious calm, standing beside one of the Luangwa River’s most beautiful, oxbow lagoons. Accommodating just 18 guests at any one time, the lodge is open all year round, allowing you to choose your game viewing according to the seasons.
Kapani Lodge also allows you to view a whole range of wildlife without traveling very far from the camp itself. It is near to the main Mfuwe area of South Luangwa – one of the country’s finest national parks – so some of Zambia’s highest concentrations of game are to be found in the immediate vicinity. Welcome to an excellent safari experience.
Kapani Lodge, at a glance
- Beautiful setting beside an oxbow lagoon
- Close to South Luangwa National Park
- Eight spacious suites – each with lounge, en suite and netted bed
- Lagoon House is very spacious and private – perfect for honeymooners or families
- Lodge with library, lounge and open fireplace
- Sunny terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool
- Bar and dining room on a raised platform overlooking the grazing area
- Game drives with knowledgeable guides
- Escorted walking safaris
- Night drives for nocturnal game
- Cultural visits to local villages and community projects