Nsolo Bush Camp stands on a sweeping bend of the Luwi sand river in the heart of Zambia’s wonderful South Luangwa National Park. Shaded by a lush thicket of towering trees and home to numerous bird species, the camp offers you a choice of just four, individually-designed chalets. Each stands on stilts above the bush, and each has its own veranda - which quickly becomes your game viewing platform; the chalets all look out onto the waterhole of the dry river course, and it’s a natural place to wildlife to congregate in numbers.
So, in effect, your safari begins each morning, as soon as you open your eyes.
Nsolo Bush Camp, at a glance
- Secluded setting beside the Luwi sand river in South Luangwa National Park
- Four individual chalets on raised wooden decks
- Thatched roofs and private verandas for game viewing
- Open air bathrooms shaded by trees
- Central chitenje with dining area, bar and cosy library
For leisure and pleasure
- Specialist walking safaris with extremely experienced trackers
- Lion trekking on foot
- Short night drives
- Within easy reach of the famous Luwi river system lion prides
- Big game viewing at its best – at walking pace