Located deep within the renowned wildlife haven of the South Luangwa, and overlooking a game-rich floodplain, Puku Ridge offers the definitive Zambia experience.
Newly redesigned, Puku Ridge blends wonderfully with its natural setting and overlooks an active waterhole. The lodge has just eight tents with indoor and outdoor showers, huge bathtubs and personal plunge pools. Spacious, multi-level verandas allow you to watch passing game from the comfort of your room. The main communal area features both an indoor and open-air lounge, as well as a campfire and viewing hide. Meals consist of fresh, creatively prepared dishes using ingredients sourced from local markets and paired with fine South African wines. Enjoy dining under the stars as you watch wildlife ambling over to drink from the adjacent waterhole.
Puku Ridge is the perfect base from which to enjoy the prolific wildlife of the South Luangwa region. Guests can choose from a variety of activities, including game drives in custom-built 4x4 safari vehicles, night drives and, of course, the famous Zambian walking safari. The guiding team here is award-winning and have an incredible knowledge of the region they work in, as well as impressive tracking skills.
Puku Ridge, at a glance
• Luxury, authentic tented camp in the South Luangwa
• Eight tents with super-king or large twin beds, air conditioning, overhead fans, mosquito nets, multi-level verandas, plunge pools and a day bed/star bed
• En suite facilities with indoor and outdoor showers, “his & hers” washbasins and large bathtubs
• In-room amenities include a minibar, tea/coffee stations and complimentary Wi-Fi
• Fresh, creative meals are served using ingredients from local markets
• Excellent and professional team of guides
For leisure and pleasure
• Cosy campfire
• Open-air lounge
• Viewing hide overlooking an active waterhole
• Game drives in custom-built 4×4 safari vehicles
• Thrilling night drives
• Guided walking safaris
• Private guiding available at an extra cost