Set high on the hillside overlooking Bantry Bay, five star Ellerman House has much of the feel of Cape Dutch gabled elegance, whilst being modern in décor and outlook. Which means the service is first class without ever being intrusive, and there is much to enjoy. A private gallery of great paintings, and a panoramic ocean view from your poolside sun-lounger are just two examples.
From Ellerman House you are also ideally placed to delve deep into the delights of Cape Town. Restaurants and bars, the waterfront, shops and markets, galleries and museums and everything from motorcycle sidecar tours and shark cage diving await you.
Ellerman House, at a glance
- Traditional, stylish hotel set in beautiful Bantry Bay
- Just 11 luxurious rooms and a private, five bedroom villa
- Fabulous views over the Atlantic towards notorious Robben Island
- Cuisine that focuses on combining fusion food with the finest South African wines
- Cellar with over 7,500 regional wines
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge pool with wood decking
- Spa with three treatment rooms and wonderful views
- Fully equipped gym and sauna
- Gallery of interesting and valuable paintings
- Great location for enjoying all the cultural and sporting aspects of Cape Town: beaches, diving, helicopter flights, wine safaris…