Not many travelers have heard of the leafy Cape Town suburb of Higgovale. Which is excellent, because it preserves the image of Kensington Place as being a cool, calm, laidback bolthole for those in the know.
As one of the cognoscenti, you can expect boutique-style comfort, a quietly confident ambience and style in every touch – from the décor of your suite to the design of the restaurant tableware. You can also expect a setting that backs onto Table Mountain, with far-reaching views over the city, harbour and out to sea, plus easy access to the vivid night and day life of Cape Town itself.
Kensington Place, at a glance
- Cool, suburban setting at the foot of table Mountain
- Just seven Superior suites and one Standard room
- Large private terraces for relaxing
- Designer bar and restaurant Lounge with fireplace
- Complementary WiFi, DVD and music library
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool
- Spa pampering arranged
- Wide range of sports available upon request
- Full range of tours, trips, visits and cultural activities arranged
- Easy city center access