French cuisine is renowned the world over. But even if you traveled the world over, you’d be hard-pressed to find it better executed than here in this little drop of France – recreated by early Huguenot settlers in this beautiful South African valley.
Befittingly surrounded by the vineyards and viticulture of the Cape Winelands, Le Quartier Francais is a boutique-style hotel that provides you with the peace and tranquillity you need – to be able to concentrate fully on your gastronomic journey through one of the finest menus you’re likely to find outside of France itself. Not to mention tours through a premier wine-producing region.
Le Quartier Francais, at a glance
- Privately owned auberge nestling in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley
- Set in the Cape Winelands and close to nature reserves
- Choice of six luxurious suites and 15 stylishly modern guestrooms
- Plus six individual suites with private/shared pools
- World class, French-based cuisine served in a fine dining Tasting Room, the Common Room and the family farm’s Bread & Wine vineyard restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool
- Treatment room spa
- Close to 11 famous Franschhoek wineries
- Perfect base for wine tours to Stellenbosch and Paarl wineries
- Close to Haweqwa and Threewaters nature reserves
- Accessible activities include golf, horse riding, art and culture tours