MannaBay puts you right at the heart of Cape Town. Which is fortunate, because Africa’s most southerly city is packed with breath-taking sights and exciting experiences.
Being in an underwater cage whilst a great white shark circles ominously around you isn’t perhaps the most relaxing of vacation experiences, but it will certainly be one that will impress your friends. Watching gigantic southern right whales breaching the surface of the Indian Ocean at Hermanus is also unforgettable. And there’s more.
If you stay at MannaBay during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to South Africa you’ll be in the center of one of Africa’s greatest cities. You’ll have any number of wineries on your doorstep. Table Mountain – and its stunning views – will be yours. The restaurants and cafés in the harbour area, the sightseeing trips and cultural tours will all be accessible. And you’ll be staying amidst the designer luxury of an ultimately stylish boutique hotel.
MannaBay, at a glance
- Exclusive boutique hotel set in the heart of Cape Town
- Standing at the foot of Table Mountain
- Just eight individually designed guest rooms – including one suite - that exude contemporary luxury
- All have extra-length, king-size beds and en suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers
- Flat screen TVs, interactive media centres and entertainment systems
- Individual décor ranges from opulent Persian to decadent Versailles
- Breakfast, high tea and in-house dining is offered in the MannaBay’s stylish dining room
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool, deck and pool bar
- Tours of our own micro-brewery and fine wine cellar
- Table Mountain and city tours
- Excursions to discover the Cape Winelands, including Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Trips to see Paarl and Mandela’s Drakenstein Prison
- Great white shark cage diving
- Hermanus Bay whale watching tour
- Visit to Robben Island and the townships
- Explore the Cape Point area
- Complimentary chauffeur service in the City Bowl area