If you were a film director, shooting a movie about African safaris, you’d choose Singita Sabi Sand. As a wildlife photographer, you’ll agree.
Singita Sabi Sands takes you on safari to different habitats; from open grasslands and bushveld to dense bush and thickets of ancient trees. So you can expect an unrivalled wealth and diversity of wildlife. You can expect lion, elephants, white rhino, zebra, hyena, mongooses, cheetah, wild dog – on fortuitous drives – buffalo, impala, baboons and any number of highly colourful birds.
There’s even a near-certain chance that you’ll have a close up leopard encounter.
And the really good news is that there is also a sister Singita – Singita Kruger National Park – waiting to be explored.
Singita Sabi Sands, at a glance
- Private game reserve surrounded by a kaleidoscope of wildlife habitats Choice of three lodges with exclusive suites and colourful African fusion décor
- Excellent swimming pools
- Look out decks giving spectacular country views and wildlife-spotting opportunities
- First class food, chef-prepared and typically served in bomas, poolside, out in the bush or in an elegant dining room
For leisure and pleasure
- Highly experienced guides and trackers
- Variety of day and night games drives
- Emphasis on making the most of wildlife photo opportunities
- marvelous bird watching with over 400 different species
- Range of relaxation and spa treatments
- Choice of different activities depending on chosen lodge