Lean back on the edge of the pool and sigh. You’ll never have experienced such an astounding sea vista, and you could well doubt the ability of your camera to faithfully record its majesty.
But The Plettenburg is like that. Continually taking your breath away with its fabulous setting high on the rocky escarpment above Plettenburg Bay. With its terraces overlooking the whales and dolphins gambolling in the Indian Ocean below. With its sumptuousness. With its absolutely first class cuisine and its award winning cellar. With its pampering but discreet service.
Welcome to The Plettenburg. The place to stay in Plettenburg.
The Plettenburg, at a glance
- Stupendous setting above Plettenburg Bay
- Choice of 37 double rooms, luxury doubles and doubles with sea views
- Suites and premier suites
- Plus Beach House and Lookout Villa
- Outstanding restaurant offering contemporary fine dining and excellent cellar Owner-managed Relais & Château hotel
For leisure and pleasure
- Two infinity view swimming pools
- Carchele beauty spa with treatments including signature Ozone Bathtub Collection Boutique including high fashion jewellery, handbags and art
- Dolphin and whale watching from the hotel terrace
- Huge range of excursions, activities and adventures within close proximity