April Point Resort & Spa is a quiet haven where guests can escape from the bustle of their daily routines, and spend some quality time in a pristine wilderness area.
The property sits serenely on the shores of Quadra Island, just a short ferry ride from Vancouver Island. Accommodations ranges from rooms and cabins to private houses which look out over the mountains, harbour, ocean or Discovery Passage. The ‘houses’ offer a true home away from home, with full kitchens, private decks and hot tubs, making them the perfect choice for families or those looking for more privacy.
The resort encourages its guests to explore their natural surroundings, and offers an exciting array of activities such as kayaking, biking and world-class salmon fishing. There are many opportunities to encounter the region’s enchanting wildlife, from zodiac tours in search of whales, dolphins, seals and bald eagles, to encounters with wild grizzly bears on guided day trips. For something more relaxing, a wine and cheese cruise will take you around the secluded coves and inlets of the Discovery Passage. And of course, there is the heavenly Aveda Spa set in a beautiful Japanese-style building.
April Point Resort & Spa, at a glance
- Oceanfront retreat on Quadra Island, British Columbia, with a backdrop of the Coastal Mountains
- Choice of rooms, suites and private houses
- Most rooms boast ocean views
- Houses come with a full kitchen, fireplace, BBQ and hot tub
- Enjoy sumptuous west coast cuisine whilst taking in gorgeous ocean views from the restaurant’s wraparound deck
- Full service marina
For leisure and pleasure
- Rent a bike and explore forested roads
- Kayak around Gowlland Harbour
- White-water rafting
- Embark on wildlife excursions to see black bears, grizzly bears, whales, dolphins, seals, sea lions, bald eagles and more
- World-class salmon fishing for all levels of expertize
- Wine and cheese cruise in the Discovery Passage
- Three nearby golf courses
- Aveda Spa treatments
- Live performances every Tuesday