Just two and a half hours from Sydney in beautiful Port Stephens, this idyllic waterfront resort offers Hamptons-style luxury alongside glorious marina views.
With its relaxed ambience, charming fishing village-style design and unrivalled marina setting, the Anchorage Hotel & Spa offers an incredible base from which to immerse yourself in the delights of the region. Known for its sandy beaches, sparkling blue waters and verdant bushland, you can enjoy many blissful days in Port Stephens alternating your time between boating, sea kayaking, sailing and dolphin watching.
Back at the resort, you’ll be able to make full use of the heated family and adult-exclusive pools as well as the lavish spa with its indulgent whirlpool and steam room. Mouth-watering, seasonal seafood feature in both of the exquisite waterfront restaurants, whilst the sophisticated Moby’s Bar offers a fine selection of drinks amidst deep leather, marble and mahogany furnishings. Oozing seaside charm and Hamptons-esque elegance, rooms are bright and breezy with enviable water views.
The Anchorage, at a glance
• Luxurious waterfront resort with an unrivalled location in Port Stephens
• Picturesque vistas over Corlette beach and the Anchorage Marina
• Bright, beautifully furnished guestrooms and spacious loft suites with marina, bay or pool views
• Hamptons-chic, breezy seaside decor
• Two fabulous waterfront restaurants, the all-day Galley Kitchen and The Wild Herring, that showcase locally sourced and sustainable seafood
• Inviting bar providing the perfect setting for afternoon cocktails
• Located two and a half hours from Sydney and 30 minutes from Newcastle Airport
For leisure and pleasure
• Enjoy ‘High Tea by the Sea’ in the Galley Kitchen
• A world-class day spa with two single and two double treatment rooms, a whirlpool, steam room and private relaxation lounge
• Wide variety of water sports on your doorstep, from snorkeling and sailing to whale watching
• Explore and enjoy picnics on the beautiful local beaches
• Heated family and adult-exclusive swimming pools
• Drink in incredible sunsets over the marina