Horse riding along the banks of the mighty Pentecost River? Listening to Aboriginal legends? Fishing for giant barramundi? Which authentic outback experience will you treasure most?
Your panorama is vast, stretching as far as the majestic Cockburn Range, tinted pink by the early evening sun. Your horse carries you past shaded billabongs and sparkling waterfalls, towards home – or at least the Home Valley Station. It is just another one of those moments when you congratulate yourself on choosing to experience a genuine outback station as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia.
Tomorrow you could take a boat and explore the serene scenery along the Pentecost River. Or, if you’re a keen angler, fish for barramundi. But tonight you’re looking forward to a home-cooked dinner at the Dusty Bar & Grill and exchanging outback stories with fellow guests and locals, over a ‘cold one’ or a glass of good wine.
Home Valley Station, at a glance
- Authentic outback station giving guest a genuine experience of Western Australia
- Interesting variety of accommodation ranging from Grass Castles and guesthouse rooms to luxury eco tents
- Grass Castles are stylish and modern, nestling on the banks of Bindoola Creek
- Safari-style eco tents are set in the bush, perfect for sleeping in a swag under the stars
- Guesthouse rooms are superbly comfortable for couples and families
- Good tucker at the Dusty Bar & Grill
For leisure and pleasure
- Scenic helicopter tours over the awesome surrounding countryside
- Boating on the majestic Pentecost River
- Horse trekking and gorge walks
- Fishing for barramundi
- Guided tours to towering gorges, geological wonders, sparkling waterfalls and picturesque mountain ranges