Exclusively for couples – a romantic hotel set in Victoria’s beautiful Grampians National Park, offering tranquillity, fine dining, soft warm nights and a sky full of stars.
At Boroka Downs the wildlife and a peaceful life are both guaranteed. As a couple you’ll find plenty of moments to share; giving you a whole new collection of memories. Star gazing at a crystal clear night sky, for example, or wishing on a firmament of shooting stars, or lazing in a double hammock together.
So that’s the peaceful, relaxing side of Boroka Downs. But decide to stay here and your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Australia can also include the wildlife. At Boroka you’ll hardly be able to avoid coming face-to-face with kangaroos gazing at you inquisitively out of the bush. Wild emus will wander past your bedroom windows, willy wagtails or blue wrens will alight on your balcony looking for scraps, whilst overhead you’ll see eagles circling.
Boroka Downs, at a glance
- Romantic, modern, five star hotel welcoming couples to the Grampians National Park
- Minutes from the town of Halls Gap
- Choice of just five luxurious villas each accommodating one couple, plus a bungalow with space for two couples
- Arranged amongst aged gum trees and bush, giving complete privacy
- Each villa has a circular spa and log fire
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Bedrooms with king-size beds and great views through glass wall windows
- Terraces with double hammocks
For leisure and pleasure
- Expeditions into the 167,000 hectare Grampians National Park
- Walking trails from the hotel into the park
- Visits to Brambuk and the Cultural Center
- Venus Baths Loop taking in Rockpools
- Botanical Gardens Loop to see indigenous flora and fauna
- Hiking to Clematis Falls and Fyans Creek
- Dining out in the restaurants, pubs, grills and cafés of nearby Halls Gap
- Local jazz, arts, performance and musical events
- Tours to the Grampian and Pyrenees wine regions