It’s about taste. The tasteful renewal of a historic Australia residence. The taste of world class local wines. And your taste for romance and relaxation.
With its gables, arched windows and long balconies, Peppers Convent certainly looks the part of a grand old Australian residence. But inside it welcomes you with modern conveniences and stylish décor. It’s the perfect place for ‘R and R’ – meaning romance and relaxation in this case – and it’s the ideal base if you’re a wine connoisseur interested in discovering, personally, the hundred or so fine vineyards for which Hunter Valley is renowned.
Of course, good wine should always be accompanied by great food. Peppers Convent obliges with the Pepper Tree Tasting Barn, Nine or nearby Robert’s Restaurant, all serving food prepared by recognised chefs using the freshest and most local of ingredients.
Peppers Convent, at a glance
- Enjoying a prime setting at the heart of the world-renowned wine growing region of Hunter Valley
- Just two hours from Sydney and an hour’s drive from Newcastle
- 17 guest rooms with large en suite bathrooms and French/heritage fusion décor
- Private verandas
- Choice of excellent restaurants for fine dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool
- Nearby pool house and Endota Spa featuring a range of pampering treatments – including traditional Hawaiian hot stone therapy – and bushland views
- Explore Hunter Valley by mountain bike
- Tennis court
- Babysitting service