Visiting Uluru, Alice Springs and the unearthly Red Center is a spiritually inspiring experience. But staying at Bond Springs will give you a real taste of the outback lifestyle.
If you’re an experienced traveler you’ll know that the best way understand a place and appreciate what it holds is to stop, talk to the locals, stay in one of their homes and share their lifestyle. At Bond Springs Outback Retreat you quickly stop being a visitor and become part of the family. This is a genuine outback homestead offering a privileged insight into life on a working cattle ranch in the remote bush, as well as the opportunity to take a walking tour to encounter the fascinating indigenous flora and fauna of the outback. It gives your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Australia a whole new dimension.
Bond Springs also puts you close to the world famous town of Alice Springs and magical Uluru, previously called Ayers Rock.
Bond Springs Outback Retreat, at a glance
- Genuine, family-run outback homestead on a 1500 sq km working cattle ranch
- Just 20 minutes north of Alice Springs
- Choice of two bedrooms – one queen bed and one with twin beds - in Wurlie Cottage, a charming, elegantly restored cattleman’s residence
- Self-catering only – the cottage has a kitchenette and a barbecue
- Bring your own supplies
- Comfortable living and dining area plus bathroom
- Typical outback front veranda for sundowners and lazing
- Air conditioning and heating
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
- Experience the genuine outbackers’ lifestyle in the remote Northern Territories
- Walking tours of the Historic Homestead
- Bush walking on established roads
- Ideal base for exploring Alice Springs and visiting Uluru – the inspiring Ayers Rock
- Observe the working of a vast cattle ranch
- Tennis court
- Self-drive excursions into Alice Springs 19 km away