If you believe hospitality is all about looking after the details, consider this. Amongst a host of refinements, the Bolton Hotel offers you a menu of pillow choices.
The Bolton – it’s named after one of the earliest of the immigrant ships to arrive here – is an independent hotel that specialises in welcoming visitors to Wellington. So you’ll find any number of thoughtful touches, personalised extras and refinements that may not be apparent in larger hotels. Free unlimited WiFi for multiple devices, for example, and a choice of pillow types to help ensure a perfect night’s sleep.
Important though that is, it’s not the main reason for making sure you choose the Bolton for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to New Zealand. The hotel is situated in the heart of the capital, in the area most prized for its upscale restaurants, cafés and shops. The botanical gardens, park, Parliament buildings, waterfront and theatres are all conveniently close.
Bolton Hotel, at a glance
- Four and a half star, apartment-style hotel
- Situated in the center of Wellington
- Choice of 139 stylish guest rooms, including chic studios and one and two bedroom suites
- Ultimately comfortable beds including plush mattresses and a menu of pillows
- Cool white interior design and floor-to-ceiling windows flooding natural light
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Suites typically feature separate living areas, balconies with terrific views and dining areas
- Air conditioning and free WiFi on multiple devices
- Artisan Dining House presenting a sensational culinary experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Indoor lap pool and fitness room
- Brilliant base for maximising your stay in lovely Wellington
- Perfect setting for sightseeing, visiting galleries, museums and dining out
- Personal shopping at the city’s premier stores
- Unforgettable cultural events and multi-sensory experiences including light festivals, Te Papa special exhibitions and Weta Workshop tours
- Zest Wellington city tours giving an insight into NZ’s culinary, café and coffee capital