Even if you’re a seasoned world traveler, used to the immaculate white sand, warm waters, whispering palms and tropical beauty of castaway islands, Nautilus will take your breath away.
Rarotonga is so South-Pacific-Island beautiful that it doesn’t merely add another set of superlatives to the Robinson Crusoe castaway island cliché – it forces you to revise your list of the most stunning places you’ve ever seen.
So Nautilus Resort has a lot to live up to, and succeeds magnificently. The setting is pure white sand, turquoise lagoon, ultramarine ocean and faraway blue skies; backed by a dark green tropical forest. The resort itself is a worthy inclusion in your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the Cook Islands. Its villas give you direct access to the beach or gardens and the food is exquisite – prepared by world class chefs and reflecting the cultures of the people of the South Pacific.
Nautilus Resort, at a glance
- Four and a half star, beachfront resort offering a Polynesian-style tropical island escape
- Choice of just 17 sumptuous villas set in authentic tropical gardens
- All with private, salt water plunge pools
- Outdoor furnished sun decks
- Picture postcard perfect views over the lagoon with its palm-studded islet
- Tented beds and hardwood floors
- Lavish en suite bathrooms, plus open air showers
- Kitchenettes, air conditioning and sophisticated entertainment systems
- Selection of outstanding restaurants serving dishes reflecting the cultural influences of Polynesia
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge swimming pool with sun decks overlooking the turquoise lagoon
- Spa offering a range of massages and traditional treatments in tropical island surroundings
- Fabulous beach offering diving and snorkeling, surfing and kite surfing, reef walking, outrigger canoeing, paddle boarding and kayaking
- Scenic flights over the island
- Mountain walks and market visits
- Captain Tama, Koka Lagoon and Storytellers tours
- Shopping for black pearls
- Car and motorbike hire