As well as being a world away from everyday life in the UK, Blue Waters Resort is a world within itself – perfectly formed and dedicated to indulgence.
Which of the three pristine beaches will you stroll along this morning, the warm waters of the Caribbean washing over your toes? Will you go snorkeling into a world of multi-coloured fish or skimming across the surface of the sea on a windsurfer? Will you play a round of golf on one of Antigua’s most scenic golf courses or challenge your partner to a game of tennis in the cool of the evening? Or will you be pampered in an elegant spa or lounge beside an inviting pool – there’s a choice of four – and stare at the ocean through half-closed lids?
Decisions, decisions. Actually, you have already made the most important decision – to spend time at Blue Waters Resort during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Antigua.
Blue Waters Resort, at a glance
- Unbelievably luxurious resort with virtually private access to three pristine beaches
- The only resort at highly prestigious Soldiers Bay
- Choice of exquisite beachfront and hillside rooms, suites and villas
- Rooms are typically designer white with private, furnished balconies and glorious views from the hillside or over the Caribbean
- Suites are very spacious - often split level – with separate sitting areas, luxury bathrooms and large balconies
- Cove Suites and Rock Cottages have individual settings away from the main resort
- Menu of three al fresco or a la carte restaurants, and three characterful bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Three beaches forming beautiful Soldiers Bay
- Choice of four great swimming pools: two family-friendly, one adult and one overlooking the Caribbean
- Stunning spa offering treatments ranging from couples’ massages to manicures
- Ultra-modern and superbly equipped gym
- Wide range of adrenalin-fuelled water sports
- snorkeling, wind surfing and kayaking, with complimentary lessons for beginners
- Floodlit tennis court
- Easy access to a superb, 18 hole golf course
- Entertainment including live music, dancing, cocktail parties and live music