With the sky an endless canopy of pure blue and the rich greens of the surrounding hills forming a perfect backdrop, you can well wonder how so small a place became so well favoured.
Choose to stay at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the Grenadines and you’ll find yourself on Canouan Island. Only five square miles in total, this tiny speck of perfection was once home to fishermen and boat builders. It now welcomes a small number of privileged visitors; and treats them to luxurious accommodations, fantastic diving to an unspoiled undersea world, golf, tennis, irresistible cuisine in a choice of restaurants and impeccable beaches of fine sand tinged with a touch of pink.
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan, at a glance
- Exclusive beachside resort tucked away on a tiny, five square mile island in the Caribbean
- Choice of one and two bedroom suites, penthouse and lagoon villas
- The larger suites typically feature split level lounges and dining areas, master bedrooms with distinctive décor and glamorous en suite bathrooms
- Penthouse has an al fresco lounge with stunning sea views, en suite bathroom with stand-alone tub, grand hall and a dining room with panoramic beach views
- Lagoon villas have their own plunge pools, spacious lounge and dining room with bar and three bedrooms
- Dining experiences include the Romeo and Juliet restaurants, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar and Turtles Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb swimming pool with its own bar and extensive sun deck
- Exceptional spa standing over the water in thatched studios, offering a wide range of treatments including massage
- Unrivalled diving to a multi-coloured undersea world
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Range of excursions and trips, including Tobago Days
- Tennis and challenging golf course set against a magnificent backdrop of sea and sky