Set on a lush hillside abovLaidback and luxurious, Mount Cinnamon sits on a hilltop overlooking one of the finest beaches in the Caribbean, this chic, apartment-style resort offers total relaxation and, for those who want it, heaps of adventure.
Presiding over Grand Anse Beach – a two-mile stretch of soft white sand – Mount Cinnamon offers a taste of true island luxury. 21 spacious suites and villas make up the resort’s accommodation. Their white, modern interiors – with splashes of yellow, green, red and pink – reflect the tropical surroundings, whilst their expansive terraces offer peaceful views across the bay. Their bedrooms are fitted with plush king beds, separate dressing areas and adobe-style bathrooms.
The resort’s laid-back atmosphere lends itself to days spent relaxing in the spa or by the sparkling swimming pool. Those wishing to expend a little more energy will find daily yoga classes, a tennis court, beach volleyball and fitness centre to enjoy. With its rich aquatic life and clear turquoise waters, snorkelling and scuba diving in Grenada is a must, whilst rainforest walks and plantation tours can also be arranged.
Mount Cinnamon, at a glance
- Eco-friendly, family-owned boutique resort in Grenada
- Superb hilltop location above the beautiful Grand Anse Beach
- Choice of 21 sumptuous hillside villas and hacienda suites
- Each has a full kitchen, expansive veranda and outdoor dining facilities
- Families may be interested in the Cinnamon Heights villa which boasts plenty of living space and a private infinity pool
- In-room amenities include tea & coffee makers, hair dryers, washing machine & dryer, luxurious linens and breakfast bar
- All suites have a sofa bed in the sitting rooms to accommodate extra guests
- Restaurants include Savvy’s Restaurant & Poolside Bar, inspired by Indian and Caribbean cuisine, and the Beach Club Barbeque and Bar serving drinks, BBQ, salads and snacks just steps from the sea
For leisure and pleasure
- Daily yoga classes
- Beachside open-air massage cabana
- Cinnamon Spa offering facials, hot stone massages and body wraps
- Tennis and table tennis
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, river tubing and boat excursions
- Snorkelling, scuba and reef diving
- Seasonal children’s programme
- Mountain biking, gold and game fishing
- Plantation tours
- Rainforest and park visits
- Whale & dolphin watching