The only resort on the horseshoe-shaped islet of Ensenachos, Iberostar Esenachos combines its exquisite location with extensive facilities and modern accommodations.
Whether it’s lounging peacefully in a hammock, swimming in warm Caribbean waters or enjoying a game of water polo, there are many ways you could fill your days at the luxurious Iberostar Ensenachos resort. Various entertainment and leisure programs, including diving excursions, live music performances and magic shows, mean there’s something for all the family to enjoy.
A highlight of the resort has to be its proximity to the powder-soft white sands of Ensenachos and Megano, two of Cuba’s finest beaches, as well as the fully-equipped spa which has its own hydrotherapy showers, sauna and gym. The 506 rooms and villas are spread across three separate sections of the resort, each with its own pool and beach access.
Iberostar Selection Ensenachos, at a glance
• An all-inclusive luxury seafront resort on the small cay of Ensenachos just off the north coast of Cuba
• 270 rooms in the Park section (for families), 190 rooms in the Spa section (adults only) and 46 luxury villas in the Grand Village
• Rooms are housed in two-storey bungalows and centred around private courtyards
• Colonial-style decor complemented by modern amenities
• International and Cuban cuisine served at a variety of speciality restaurants
• 24-hour room service
• Direct beach access
For leisure and pleasure
• Range of water sports including catamaran riding, kayaking, water polo, diving and windsurfing
• Live shows and dance classes
• Spa with a sauna, gym and hydrotherapy showers
• Beauty salon
• Outdoor freshwater pool
• Playground and children’s pool
• Supermarket, minimarket and gift shop