As an intimate, luxury resort set inside a vast private reserve, Hidden Valley Inn is a great place for exploration. On your doorstep is the beautiful wilderness of Belize’s Maya Mountains – an awesome landscape that is the scene of plunging ravines, soaring waterfalls, rich jungle concealing deep blue pools and busy streams, breathtaking views and over 80 different species of orchid.
It’s the natural habitat for any number of exotic birds and majestic raptors, native big cats like puma and jaguar, plus fascinating creatures including howler monkeys, tapir, cacomistle and even the occasional crocodile.
And after a day’s adventure and exploration? You can relax in a Jacuzzi under the stars, indulge in fine dining or settle down to review the day in a lounge with open fireplaces.
Hidden Valley, at a glance
- Luxurious estate surrounded by an unspoiled reserve full of natural wonders
- Just six cottages, each with two suites
- Handsome leather and mahogany furnishings
- Private screened patios with hammocks
- In-room fireplaces
- Full bathrooms
- Fine restaurant and cocktail bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa services including massage and beauty treatments
- Expeditions covering 90 miles of nature trails
- Tours of Mayan and archaeological sites
- Underground crystal cave exploration
- Sports like canoeing, kayaking, rafting and tubing
- Zip lining through the jungle canopy
- Airboating through the mangroves
- Buggy jungle adventures nearby