Cala Luna is internationally acclaimed as one of Central America’s most sophisticated and eco-chic boutique hotels. So it’s a very worthwhile idea to include it in your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica.
It stands within a few steps of one of the country’s finest stretches of sea-edged sand – Tamarindo Beach in Guanacaste - and is surrounded by lush, tropical gardens. Nearby is the lively little town of Tamarindo and beyond unspoiled countryside. So numerous natural wonders await your eco-tour.
The hotel itself pampers you with the small details that make a holiday. Spa massages beneath the trees at the water’s edge. Spacious suites with WiFi and flat screens. Breakfasts served in your room. Romantic dinners with the Pacific as a backdrop. Visits to turtle nesting sites….
Cala Luna, at a glance
- Luxury, boutique hotel on the edge of a world class beach
- Under an hour from Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport
- Choice of 20 deluxe rooms with either king-size or two full-size beds
- Luxury bathrooms and private patio terraces
- Villas with a private pool and tropical gardens
- Two or three bedrooms, large living and dining areas and private terraces
- Restaurant serving Costa Rican specialities, plus lounge bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool, tropical gardens and open air spa services
- Boat adventures including fishing, snorkelling, marine life discovery, turtles and dolphin watching
- Surfing and kayaking
- Excursions to leatherback turtle nesting sites
- Horseback farm visits including canopy exploration, harvesting and rustic cookery classes
- ATV nature tours
- Trips to Palo Verde National Park and Guaitil artisan village