Perching on the shores of the Caribbean, Le Caméléon hotel in Costa Rica is as colourful as it is luxurious, close to a wildlife refuge and also reefs for snorkelling that are teaming with marine life.
If you’re intent on variety on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica, you should definitely make sure Le Caméléon is on your itinerary. Located on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica – and surrounded by the riotous tropical forest of Puerto Viejo – this luxury, boutique hotel is aptly named. It seems to have the capacity to change to suit your mood.
You can take long, carefree walks along a pristine beach, with the Caribbean washing over your feet. You can go into David Attenborough mode to explore the exotic flora and fauna of a wildlife refuge. You can visit local communities, go reef diving in crystal waters or indulge in the region’s aromatic delicacies – served in an elegant restaurant beneath the stars and Le Caméléon’s 80 year old trees.
Le Caméléon, at a glance
- Luxurious boutique hotel on the fabulous Playa Cocles
- 250 km from San Jose’s Juan Santamaria International Airport
- Choice of 23 different guest rooms, junior suites and Le Caméléon Suite
- All with en suite bathrooms and private terraces or balconies with hammocks
- Great views of the forest or sea
- Excellent Numu restaurant and lounge bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool with elegant sun deck
- World class surfing
- Snorkelling and diving on a reef teeming with marine life
- Kayaking and mountain biking
- Cultural visits to indigenous communities
- Nature exploration in a wildlife refuge
- Games and video room