Located in the heart of Cienfuegos, Casa Buenavista is a traditional colonial house, filled with colourful artwork and quirky antiques. It’s an unusual but fun place to stay when exploring the ‘pearl of the south’, Cienfuegos.
It’s typically Cuban in style, slightly eccentric but you’re always guaranteed a warm welcome by the hosts. There are just three bedrooms, all en suite and unique in style. Throughout the building there are a variety of sitting areas, as well as an outdoor courtyard where guests can enjoy delicious fresh fruits for breakfast or a mojito in the evening.
Retro television sets from the 1970s, colourful arm chairs and grand chandeliers decorate the different rooms and give the casa an incredibly unique and cool feel. You may even find yourself sipping a Cuba Libre in a cut in half bath tub (you'll need to visit to find out what we mean!)
Casa Buenavista, at a glance
- Private house with just three rooms
- Right in the heart fo Cienfuegos
- Incredibly unique in style and décor
- Full of quirky antiques and unusual artwork
- Friendly owners and personalised service
For leisure and pleasure
- The magnificent architecture and historic sights of the old town on your doorstep
- Excellent scuba diving and range of water sports not too far away
- Nature and photographic expeditions to the stunning countryside around the waterfalls of El Nicho
- Trips arranged to colonial Trinidad and also Santa Clara which is home to the museum and resting place of Che Guevara