Overlooking grand buildings like the Capitol and the Great Theater of Havana, the newly opened Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinksi brings a taste of sophisticated luxury to the streets of Old Havana.
Make the Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinski a feature on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cuba and you’ll find yourself at the very heart of Havana’s UNESCO-protected old town, surrounded by crumbling colonial mansions and beautifully preserved squares. Its 246 rooms and suites ooze elegance with high ceilings, plush king beds (or two twin beds) and French windows where you can watch city life roll by.
Dining here is a real highlight. The Confluencias dining room provides refined buffets for breakfast whilst the sixth-floor San Cristobal offers delicious Caribbean sea food and unrivalled city views. The stylish Constante Bar is perfect for after-dinner drinks, whilst original Cuban cigars can be enjoyed in the Evocación Tobacco Lounge. On top of this, you’ll also find a fitness center, a rooftop infinity pool and a stunning spa complete with eight treatment rooms and state-of-the-art equipment.
Gran Hotel Manzana Kempinski, at a glance
- Ultra-luxury hotel at the heart of Old Havana
- 246 comfortable and elegantly appointed rooms and suites
- White and grey decór with splashes of vibrant colors
- King beds or two twin beds
- High ceilings plus French windows and doors lend the property a sophisticated elegance
- Magnificent views over the old town
- Wide selection of stylish restaurants, bars and lounges to choose from
For leisure and pleasure
- Head out to explore the delightful historic center of Old Havana
- Visit the city’s famous Morro Castle, just a 10 minute drive away
- Enjoy panoramic views during dinner at the 6th floor San Cristobal restaurant
- Relax in one of the inviting, classic lounges
- Cool off and drink in fabulous views at the rooftop infinity pool
- Sophisticated spa with a sauna, steam room and modern gym