Introducing a grand place to stay, with a grand name for tradition and salsa. The Hotel Iberostar Grand Trinidad.
Echoing the famous, gaily painted houses that appear on countless postcards from Trinidad, the Hotel Iberostar Grand Trinidad is a stylish confection of peppermint green and white icing with impressive balconies, colonial-style windows and an imperious presence.
Inside, you’ll find this original 16th century building has been transformed into a chic and sleek boutique hotel, with a lot to offer. An elegant lobby bar, for example; an enviable setting amidst the city’s twisting cobbled streets and interesting architecture; and spacious rooms with air conditioning and balconies or terraces.
Hotel Iberostar Grand Trinidad, at a glance
- 40 thoughtfully furnished double rooms and suites
- All with en suites, balconies or terraces
- Excellent restaurant
- Two bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to the heart of Trinidad’s fascinating historic center
- Surrounded by old colonial-style buildings
- Within easy reach of beaches, Playa Ancon and the marina
- Dinnertime entertainment
- In-house travel agency arranging specific tours and trips
- Games room with pool table