On one hand you overlook the National Capitol and Fraternity Park, on the other you have huge panoramas of the Bay of Havana. On your doorstep are the endlessly fascinating streets of Old Havana – the whispering palm trees of Fraternity Park, the world famous Partagás Cigar factory (tour recommended), the Paseo del Prado, the continual parade of classic Buicks, Chevrolets and Cadillacs.
Inside the Saratoga you can expect a fantasy of classically-inspired restaurants and bars, a rooftop terrace with swimming pool, balconied suites and rooms that reflect the glory of the 1930’s.
Hotel Saratoga, at a glance
- 96 spacious and stylish double rooms and suites arranged over seven floors
- Two superbly elegant restaurants
- Two bars
- Rooftop swimming pool with picture postcard views over Havana
- Sun deck, gym, spa and Jacuzzi
For leisure and pleasure
- Unrivalled setting at the center of Old Havana
- Close to the scintillating nightlife, bars, music venues, historic sites, ballet, museums and galleries of the historic center
- Tours of the city arranged