Boasting an subway recording studio, rooftop bar and wonderful marina setting, Hotel El Ganzo prides itself on its uniqueness and is a stylish base from which to experience the treasures of Los Cabos.
The property has a strong emphasis on creativity, style and aesthetics, with each of the 70 guestrooms decked out in custom furnishings and quirky, original design elements. Other features include plush beds, white-tiled bathrooms, hand-crafted wooden furniture and sweeping ocean views. For total indulgence, opt for one of the rooms with a Jacuzzi and separate living room.
One of the hotel’s more unusual features is its subway recording studio - reached by a trap door and used by artists who come to El Ganzo to work and play live shows. There’s also a chic rooftop infinity pool where you can lounge on a Bali daybed and drink in gorgeous sea views. Farm-to-table Mexican cuisine can be enjoyed in the main restaurant Ganzo Downstairs, whilst there’s also a rooftop sushi bar and beach club serving fresh salads and fish tacos. The hotel’s private beach club also beckons with the opportunity for paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing.
Hotel El Ganzo, at a glance
• Chic hotel in San José del Cabo overlooking the Sea of Cortez
• 70 guestrooms (including nine suites) with custom furnishings, organic bathtub products and imaginative design elements
• Driftwood, white walls and splashes of bright blue and green color
• Gachoo Sushi Bar on the roof, serving tempura, sashimi, ceviche and more
• Ganzo de Playa serving food and beverages on the beach
• Main restaurant, Ganzo Downstairs, offers an authentic and locally sourced dining experience
• 20 minutes from San Jose International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
• State-of-the-art subway recording studio
• Illuminated rooftop infinity pool
• El Ganzo Beach Club equipped with a cafe-bar, water sports facilities and swimming area
• Cycle along the marina
• Luxurious spa with five treatment rooms, therapy pool, sauna, steam room and indoor gym
• Use of high-quality natural products
• Bikes for exploring nearby attractions