The world’s best cup of coffee? Sipped on the balcony of your luxury suite, overlooking a twinkling marina and azure lagoon – it certainly tastes like it.
Rich, satisfying Nicaraguan coffee can certainly claim to be up there amongst the world’s best coffee. And if you sample it as the rising sun gilds the Marina Puesta del Sol and the distant San Cristobal Volcano, it gains another dimension. But coffee isn’t the only reason to stay at the marina during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Nicaragua.
The hotel welcomes you to a first class suite with stylish décor and great views, whilst the marina opens the door to all manner of water-borne adventures. You can experience some of the best game fishing ever; battling mighty marlin, sailfish and dorado. You can surf precipitous waves, go kayaking or take boat rides to discover the marine wildlife and birds that abound in the primordial mangroves, across the lagoon.
Marina Puesta del Sol, at a glance
- Exclusive, marina-based resort beside a beautiful lagoon
- Remote, off-the-beaten-track setting
- Choice of 19 deluxe suites arranged in two impressive, colonial-style casas
- Private furnished terraces presenting magnificent views of the Aserradores Lagoon
- Spacious marble en suite bathrooms
- First class amenities and modern comforts including air conditioning
- Presidential suite boasts two full deluxe suites with three bathrooms, large living and dining room and double-sized terrace
- Superb dining in Club Nautica plus El Muelle Bar serving sublime cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
- Two marvellous infinity pools with views stretching over the lagoon and towards the San Cristobal Volcano
- Horse riding along the beach and through rolling hills
- Boat tours across the lagoon to discover mangroves
- Excellent bird watching, especially during migrations
- Kayaking and thrilling surfing nearby
- Sport fishing for marlin, sailfish and dorado aboard three fully-rigged boats
- Two tennis courts plus table tennis and football tables