As you might expect, the coffee served at Finca Lerida is a whole reason in itself to look forward to waking up early.
Another reason is the dawn chorus. As well as being at the heart of a renowned coffee plantation, this luxury boutique hotel is surrounded by rich, upland forests – the chosen habitat for an incredible number of magical birds. Over 550 different species have been seen here and in the neighbouring Volcan Baru National Park, and it speaks volumes about the region’s preservation that the dazzling quetzal bird is often spotted.
Even if you’re not an avid bird watcher, Finca Lerida is worth visiting on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Panama. For its gardens and gastronomy, its views and vistas, and the warmth of its welcome.
Finca Lerida, at a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel set in a coffee plantation
- Just 10 minutes from central Boquete
- Choice of 15 spacious rooms and seven large suites
- Rooms typically offer Scandinavian décor, en suites, satellite TV, WiFi and great views
- Suites have cosy lounges with outdoor chimneys, en suites with jacuzzis and spectacular views
- Delightful restaurant surrounded by a garden full of flowers and hummingbirds
For leisure and pleasure
- Outstanding bird watching, flora and fauna
- Coffee tours for connoisseurs
- Easy access to Volcan Baru National Park featuring Panama’s only volcano
- Excursions to La Amistad International Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hiking on trails leading through primary and secondary forests
- Fantastic scenery, waterfalls and a wide variety of wildlife