Tokyo comprises the dazzling, high energy commercialism of 21st century Japan, as well as historic streets dating back to the Edo period. And the Aman Hotel reflects both.
Even inside this high-end, contemporary hotel you’ll have a sense of Japan’s illustrious past. Simple lines and shapes that typify Japanese design through the ages are very evident in your room, and reception areas. Cool background tones highlight natural wood furnishings. Simple shapes emphasise the richness of materials like stone and washi paper. Picture windows flood light and give you breath-taking views over the clamorous – and glamorous – city of Tokyo.
As a place to stay on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Japan, Aman is both a haven of peace and tranquillity, and a convenient base for exploring Tokyo. From here you can easily walk to the irresistible shops of Ginza. The Imperial palace Gardens are a stroll away, and the historic Edo center of Nihonbashi is close by.
Aman, at a glance
- Designer hotel set in a prestigious area of Tokyo
- Choice of exceptional rooms and suites with a lofty, urban-living style
- Décor themed to reflect traditional Japanese residences, in a modern idiom
- Blending natural woods, stone, luxurious fabrics and washi paper
- Huge picture windows giving impressive views of Tokyo
- Rooms have designer bathrooms, many have foyers
- The Restaurant by Aman serves outstanding food complemented by an incredible 1200-bottle wine cellar
- Private dining with city skyline views
For leisure and pleasure
- 30 meter swimming pool with fantastic views over the city
- Contemporary spa with eight treatment rooms and an all-encompassing therapy menu
- Large, Japanese-style hot baths
- Close proximity to the lavish Imperial Palace Gardens
- Within a few minutes’ walk of the upmarket shops and boutiques of Ginza
- The historic Nihonbashi quarter, dating back to the Edo period, is also close by
- The buzzing districts of Shibuya and Shinjuku are a short distance away
- City tours and excursions to Mount Fuji