Built facing the south, each luxurious ger at the Three Camel Lodge commands an uninterrupted view across the endless Gobi Desert. Riding camels and tracking snow leopards by day, at night you will be enchanted by the sight of millions of stars blazing above the rolling sand dunes and Altai Mountains. A mesmerising sight.
Make Three Camel Lodge part of your tailor-made holiday to Mongolia and you’ll soon be immersed in other aspects of the nomadic lifestyle. Your home will be an authentic ger – albeit complete with a private bathroom and king-sized bed – your clothes will include traditional felt slippers and you’ll dine on locally grown, organic produce.
And your experience can include archery, wrestling and horse racing naadams; viewing mountain top Bronze Age petroglyphs; riding camels across the dunes; visiting Flaming Cliffs; tracking snow leopard in Gegeet Valley…
Three Camel Lodge, at a glance
- A unique way to experience the traditional Mongolian nomadic lifestyle
- Deluxe gers with hand painted lattice wood frames, and felt and canvas coverings
- Private bathrooms and king-sized beds
- Authentic décor and furnishings
- Bulagtai Restaurant serving authentic dishes using locally grown, organic meat and vegetables
For leisure and pleasure
- Excursions to see Bronze Age art and ‘fighting dinosaurs’ fossils
- Visits to Flaming Cliffs, singing sands and the Shiny Valley
- Cultural trips to meet a herder and ride camels
- Evening music and dance performances