With one of the country’s finest spas to its name, guests can expect to be truly pampered at the Chewton Glen which is located amidst the picture-perfect landscapes of Hampshire.
Set on the edge of the enchanting New Forest, a stay at the Chewton Glen promises you incredible food, splendid accommodations and a seemingly endless menu of activities that includes fishing, tennis, croquet, falconry and mountain biking. Not to mention the exquisite spa with its 17-meter swimming pool, aromatherapy saunas, outdoor whirlpool and steam room.
With a guest to staff ratio of three to one – encompassing a whole team of housekeepers, chefs, porters, spa therapists and sommeliers – you will certainly feel well looked after during your stay. Whilst all rooms are a treat to stay in, for something extra special why not opt for one of the treehouse suites. Built high among the valley’s forest canopy, these unique hideaways come complete with private decks, hot tubs, marble ensuites and beautiful foliage-framed views.
Chewton Glen, at a glance
- World-renowned country house hotel set on 130 acres of picturesque countryside
- Bordered by the New Forest
- 70 guestrooms including 35 treehouse suites
- Treehouse suites offer an unforgettable experience perched 35 feet above ground level in the forest canopy
- All rooms are individually designed and equipped with up-to-date facilities
- Combination of classic and contemporary décor
- Two restaurants, The Dining Room and The Kitchen, the latter offers à la carte dining whist the former offers a more formal, fine dining experience
- Both serve delicious food prepared using only the finest ingredients
For leisure and pleasure
- Incredible spa offering innovative face and body treatments, as well as the largest hydrotherapy pool in Europe
- Just a 10-minute walk from the beach
- Explore the New Forest where wild ponies roam freely
- Learn some new skills in the Kitchen’s Cookery School
- Nine-hole golf course
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts, croquet lawn and jogging tracks
- Heated swimming pools both inside and out
- Clay pigeon shooting and archery in the grounds of the hotel
- Catamaran rides and luxury yacht charters