Experience tranquil luxury at this characterful boutique hotel at the heart of Riga’s UNESCO-listed old town.
Lovingly renovated 17th century architecture meets state-of-the-art amenities at the Dome Hotel and Spa. Many of the property’s original features were preserved during the restoration process, from the beautiful wooden staircase to the doors, windows and fragments of wall frescoes. The fourth floor and its wonderful open-air terrace is a more recent addition, as is the spa which provides a true oasis of calm. The 15 bright guestrooms have their own individual flair, but all are elegantly designed using traditional craftsmanship and local materials.
Tucked away in a quaint, cobbled side street of Riga’s pedestrian-only Old Town, the Dome Hotel feels removed from the hustle and bustle whilst still offering immediate access to major attractions such as the Riga Cathedral, the presidential palace and Latvian National Opera and Ballet. Beautiful parks and one of Europe’s most famous farmer’s markets are on your doorstep, as is the beautiful River Daugava. Dining is another highlight of any stay here. The hotel’s restaurant consistently ranks among the city’s top eateries, and has earned a reputation for its fine fish cuisine. Meals are enjoyed on the rooftop terrace in the warmer months.
Dome Hotel, at a glance
- Outstanding boutique hotel set in a landmark building at the heart of Riga
- Serene setting on a quiet street in the UNESCO-listed Old Town
- 15 guestrooms with elegant, high-quality interiors
- Fantastic bathrooms with under flooring heating
- High-end amenities incorporated alongside restored period features and antique fittings
- Rooftop terrace with magnificent views of the Cathedral
- Outstanding seafood restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Two-minute walk from Riga Cathedral and other famous sights
- Close to Riga’s best bars and museums, as well as one of Europe’s most famous farmers markets
- Relaxing spa with two massage rooms and a steam room
- Complimentary Finnish sauna with views over the Old Town’s rooftops