Spacious staterooms with exclusive twin balconies. Gourmet food with excellent wines. A heated pool with ‘swim up’ bar. Go-at-your-own-pace shore tours. The AmaSonata has redefined European river cruising.
Ask any experienced cruiser and you’ll find that successful river cruising has two important aspects; life on board, and tours on shore. Happily the AmaSonata is perfect in both areas. On board your cruise in complete luxury. There is a wide choice of staterooms – many with capacious twin balconies ensuring that you have a fine view of the passing scenery, towns and riverside sights. Accommodations is in the luxury, international hotel class, and the dining is similarly excellent. On the menu are two restaurants; Chaine des Rotisseurs and the Chef’s Table, both serving exquisite cuisine and both complemented by al fresco lunches on the sun deck. Life on board is further enhanced by sparkling entertainment and amenities – like a large pool with a ‘swim up’ bar, an elegant spa with a wide range of indulgent treatments and a well-equipped fitness center.
Then it’s time to take a tour on shore. If you’re the sort of traveler who likes to spend time really seeing the place you’re visiting, and understanding its history and culture, then AmaSonata offers you a clever idea. Complimentary bicycles. They are the ideal way to explore a city, or surrounding countryside, at your own pace.
AmaSonata, at a glance
- Most advanced design of any ship currently river cruising
- Luxury accommodations for up to 164 passengers
- Choice of 79 staterooms and three suites
- Most staterooms have both French and outside balconies
- Gourmet dinning in two restaurants and sun deck
- Heated pool with bar
- Spa and fitness center
- Excellent entertainment
- WiFi internet and entertainment systems
- Guided shore tours and complimentary bicycles
Where will AmaSonata take you?
- The Romantic Danube: 7 night Vilshofen to Budapest cruise & optional 3 nights in Prague
- Melodies of the Danube: 7 night Budapest to Vilshofen cruise & optional 3 nights in Munich or Prague
- The Legendary Danube: 7 night Nuremberg to Budapest cruise & optional 3 nights in Prague
AmaSonata is one of five sister ships that travel all over Europe. Please enquire for more information on AmaWaterways and their itineraries.