Once the summer hideaway of Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe, the Marbella Club was opened to the public in 1954 and has played host to royalty, Hollywood stars, sporting heroes and discerning travellers ever since.
The property is reminiscent of a small Andalusian village with its whitewashed buildings, winding paths and plazas dotted with olive, banana and fig trees. 35 guestrooms and 80 suites can be found immersed in beautiful subtropical gardens, a fragrant haven filled with birds and blooming flowers year-round. Rooms are light, bright and sophisticated, with glossy marble en suites and separate rain showers. For added luxury, opt to stay in one of the 12 Andalusian-style villas, some of which have their own gardens, swimming pools and kitchens.
From lobster sashimi at the glamorous Champagne Room to romantic candlelit dinners at The Grill, the hotel has an array of dining options to suit every palette. Other facilities include an 18-hole golf course, a state-of-the-art Technogym, modern equestrian centre and beautiful Beach Club with a heated seawater pool just steps from the sea. You’ll also find yourself within a five-minute drive of Marbella’s charming, cobbled Old Town.
Marbella Club Hotel, at a glance
- Beautiful beachfront resort in the Costa del Sol with a classic Mediterranean style
- Former residence of Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe
- 35 guestrooms and 80 elegant suites set in flower and bird-filled subtropical gardens
- Gleaming marble en suites with separate rain showers and bathtubs
- 12 Andalusian-style luxury villas have their own gardens, some with private pools and fully fitted kitchens
- An array of local, seasonal dining options including a Grill restaurant, Summer Bar, Champagne Room, Beach Club and cafe
For leisure and pleasure
- Within easy reach of Marbella’s Old Town
- Vast wellness spa offering a seawater pool, steam baths, saunas and range of beauty treatments
- Fitness classes, Pilates and yoga
- Unlimited access to the Puente Romano Tennis Club
- 18-hole golf course close by
- State-of-the-art Kid’s Club offering a wide range of activities including swimming lessons, tennis and pizza making
- Beach club with numerous loungers, a saltwater pool and restaurant