Set in the heart of America’s capital, the red-brick Rosewood Washington provides elegant, residential-style living spaces in the leafy neighbourhood of Georgetown.
Originally built as an office building in the 1960s, the Rosewood was transformed into a hotel some 50 years later and has been offering a private, bespoke stay in Washington DC ever since. The property enjoys a picturesque location along the historic C&O Canal, within reach of iconic Washington landmarks, upscale boutiques and vibrant restaurants. When not dining out, the hotel itself boasts one of the city’s most sought-after eateries in CUT, a swanky steakhouse by Wolfgang Puck.
Other facilities include a fabulous rooftop bar and swimming pool – complete with views out towards the Washington Monument – as well as an inviting lounge. Indulgent spa treatments can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room. Individually decorated in soft, neutral shades, the 55 rooms are gracefully designed with hand-upholstered wooden furniture, luxe silk curtains, one-of-a-kind artwork and touch-panel technology. The lavish bathrooms’ feature glass-enclosed rain showers and sumptuous limestone soaking tubs.
Rosewood Washington DC, at a glance
- Elegant boutique hotel with a prime location in Washington’s charming Georgetown neighbourhood
- 55 rooms, including 12 suites and six townhouses with graceful decor and modern amenities
- Each room features trayed ceilings, cove lighting, European millwork and hardwood parquet flooring
- Views overlook Georgetown, the historic C&O Canal or inner courtyard
- Rooftop bar with stunning skyline views
- Wolfgang Puck steakhouse offering a refined, relaxed dining experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Intimate lounge bar with a raw seafood glass counter and 2,500 bottles from around the world
- A short walk from the Potomac River, Lincoln Centre and Washington Harbour
- Within easy reach of the city’s top dining and shopping hotspots
- A rooftop indoor/outdoor pool, heated in winter
- Indulge in relaxing in-room spa treatments
- Fully equipped fitness centre