Surrounded by quaint Victorian homes and elegant boutiques in Nashville’s historic Germantown neighbourhood, the eponymous Germantown Inn is a cosy base from which to explore Tennessee’s eclectic capital.
A converted Federal-style home dating back to 1865, the Germantown Inn oozes character with its exposed brick exterior, vintage fittings and polished hardwood floors. Accommodation is made up of 10 bespoke suites inspired by former U.S presidents and prominent women of history. Full of vintage pieces and custom furniture, they are truly comfortable spaces thoughtfully appointed with fine Italian linens, original fireplaces and 32" flat screen HD TVs. Bathrooms are bright and modern, with brass fixtures, plush robes and luxury toiletries.
Make the Germantown Inn a feature on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA, and you’ll find yourself within walking distance of the bustling Nashville Farmers’ Market and lively downtown area. The property doesn’t have its own restaurant, but it does sit in close proximity to some of the city’s top eateries including 5th & Taylor and Henrietta Red.
Germantown Inn, at a glance
- Intimate boutique inn converted from a 19th-century home
- Characterful property with exposed brick walls, original fireplaces, customised wallpaper and a mix of vintage and custom furniture
- Situated in Nashville’s charming Germantown neighbourhood
- 10 luxury suites inspired by historical women and U.S presidents
- Plush king- or queen-sized beds
- Italian Frette linens, Turkish towels and Chadsworth & Haig® bathrobes,
- Very courteous staff with a high attention to detail
- Small kitchen serving breakfast, beverages and happy hour snacks
For leisure and pleasure
- Just one mile from the iconic Ryman Auditorium
- A short stroll from the farmers’ market and baseball stadium
- Lots of parking spaces for guests
- Easy access to top Nashville restaurants
- Plenty of communal outdoor space and gardens for guests to relax in, including a large courtyard
- Wine hour each night